You are searching about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music, today we will share with you article about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music is useful to you.
How to Make a Custom McFarlane Sports Pick
Like many other collectors at McFarlane Sports Picks, I wish I could have a seat at the table as they decide which players to wear in what poses. This is where custom figures come in. You can’t influence McFarlane’s decisions, but you can create a custom figure for anyone you like.
A custom figure is simply taking an existing figure apart, modifying it, painting it, and reassembling it. Customization can be done in many different ways. What I’ve included in these instructions is my personal experience combined with that of other customizers. Feel free to email me if you think I’m missing something important. We will be updating this page regularly based on the feedback we receive.
Customizing for the first time is not cheap. The good news is that once you have these things, you probably won’t need to replace most of them for a while. The best place to get most of these is an art supply store like Michael’s. There are plenty of these available online as well.
- Brushes – Get one or two small 10/0 and 5/0 brushes for details and some wide brushes for large areas ($10)
- Acrylic Craft Paint Value Pack (usually contains about 32 1/6 oz of color). This is great for colors that only need a little bit ($15)
- 2 oz. Acrylic paint in more frequently used colors ($1 each).
- Tester Primer ($4)
- Microscale Decal Solutions: Micro Sol, Micro Set, Liquid Decal Film ($10)
- Tester Gloss Clear Acrylic and Flat Clear Acrylic ($8)
- Decal paper ($1 per sheet, usually sold in 20+ sheets)
- Scissors, masking tape, crazy glue, brush cleaner, exact knife, sand paper, clay, and anything else you may need ($40)
- Figures ($10 and up)
- decide who you want to make Find as many photos as possible. Searching Google and eBay is a great way to find old magazines, sports cards and posters, as well as photographs.
- Decide which McFarlane figure you want to drawMcFarlane’s site is a good place to see pictures of all the figures. Try to match any special features that may cause you to add or remove extra work, such as the style of helmet they wear, wristbands, style of shoes, etc.
- figure purchaseYou can compare figures for sale on eBay, Amazon, and SportsLizard.com to find the best deals.
- open and clean the figure with mild detergent and water.
- Decide what you need to dismantle Be able to draw figures. This varies from diagram to diagram. All visible parts of the figure should be easy to paint. Some cases require a lot of disassembly (football figure heads, helmets, facemasks, hands, etc.) and some don’t (basketball figures).
- Soak the figure in hot water to soften the rubber.This allows you to remove the required parts. An exacto knife is also useful here to help remove the part.
- Figure priming Apply several thin coats of white or gray primer. Don’t forget to mask off the parts that you don’t want to paint.
- Color the figure from light to dark, leaving a white patch in the area where the decal is needed. It usually takes about 3 coats to get a good look. If you want more, do more. A lot of it depends on the color of the primer and the color you paint it on.
- Find the decal number and logoThe best place to find the number to use is the “Logos and Miscellaneous” section of Jomo Customs. There are templates for all NFL teams and many teams in other sports. If they have the team you’re looking for, you’re all set. If not, look for your team’s logo on LogoServer and use Jomo to find characters similar to the team you’re looking for. /Find teams with number fonts.
- create a decalUse photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop to resize and recolor the image as desired. Before using the decal paper, print it once in black and white on regular paper to make sure it’s the right size.
- Coat the decal with liquid decal filmBe sure to apply 2-3 coats so the color doesn’t bleed when the decal gets wet.
- cut out the decalleaving as little space as possible around the image.
- apply decalsThe figure part is coated with microset and then pasted. Wet the back of the decal paper (either with a brush or with water) and slide the decal into place. Coat the decal with microsol to soften it, then carefully press the decal into creases or irregular surfaces.
- Paint around the decal and mix.
- restore the figureUse a precision knife to trim the joint so it fits better. Use crazy glue if needed.
- Add dirt or grass stains to your figure if you want. The best way is to brush with “dry paint”. This can be done by letting the paint dry on the brush and then brushing the dry paint onto the figure.
- Apply several thin coats of flat clear acrylic On all surfaces except decals and helmets.
- paint gloss clear acrylic For decals and helmets. Spray this on with a spray bottle or gently brush it on.
- resistYou can modify the original stand, attach it to a piece of wood (drill holes the same size as the figure’s pegs), or create your own stand. Some people like to custom package their figures, VansCustomFigures can have them made for you.
For more information and photos, see our complete customs guide.
Video about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
You can see more content about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
If you have any questions about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 6096389 9
Search keywords Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
way Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
tutorial Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music free
#Custom #McFarlane #Sports #Pick