You are searching about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music, today we will share with you article about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music is useful to you.
Workplace Violence Training – If You Can’t Decide Between Money & Training, Someone’s Getting Hurt!
Times are tough. This has been the case for quite some time, and for many companies, the need to cut costs has taken precedence over the need to increase revenue. And, as we both know, one of the first costs to be cut from the spending budget is employee training. Another is security.
However, it is during these times that the threat of danger, including workplace violence, increases. And with the number of violent attacks in the workplace skyrocketing in today’s turbulent world, this kind of training should be an exception to the cost savings.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the issues you might face if your company is finding it difficult to decide whether saving money or training is more important to you and your greatest asset, your employees. Focus on the problem!
You can’t go wrong. Making the wrong decision can cost you a lot more than you worry about spending. A reliable and well-structured employee training program that not only prevents violence but also protects and saves lives in the face of mass shootings and other violent attacks against management and employees. Investing in a program designed to help you get more out of it. Rather than offset potential losses from doing nothing or using cheap templates that take up very little space in your policy handbook.
In fact, many business owners and managers believe that their company’s property, liability, and workers’ compensation insurance policies are not affected by workplace violence simply because workplace violence is classified as a criminal offense. I’m surprised to learn that it doesn’t cover any damages or injuries you may have caused. It is not a “work-related” injury or accident. Surprise came in the form of losing over $250,000 in lawsuits per case!
It goes without saying that the facts about workplace violence point to the need for training, but even concerned managers and HR departments don’t know where to begin in their search for such training. Those who do, say, hire common security firms and former HR managers-turned-consultants who simply regurgitate OSHA-suggested “best practices.” We often fall into traps.
How serious is the problem of workplace violence today?
Contrary to what we see and hear in the news, there are actually far more incidents happening every day than are covered in the newspapers or on CNN. In fact, the latest report from the FBI paints a very ugly picture of how your workplace can be the most dangerous place for you and your employees. The reason is the sheer number of incidents that occur every day – not just in the United States, but around the world!
In the United States alone, an average of 17-20 workers are murdered at work each week. In fact, it is the number one cause of work-related deaths among managers.
Not so bad given the total number of workers in the country and around the world, right? Until we saw it that same week…
Another 33,000 workers have been beaten, raped, robbed, sexually assaulted, threatened or otherwise attacked… at work!
And it happens “every week.”
It happened last week.
Happening this week – now!
And that’s next week, and the week after that, and…
In fact, the problem is so serious that it no longer matters if it happens at your facility. But when? “
Add to this escalating threats from new breeds of terrorist groups such as ISIS, ISIL, etc., threatening to attack civilian “soft” (non-governmental/military) targets at will, and riots, gang wars and domestic violence. It’s spilling over into the workplace. And if you are unprepared, you and your subordinates will respond using a solid, accountable, and proven plan of action when violence occurs around you, and help yourself. If you haven’t been trained to protect your company, it’s easier to understand.
why you have to do something
If you’re facing a dilemma between saving money and getting yourself and your employees the training they need, here are some reasons why money shouldn’t be the primary deciding factor.
1) The average cost to businesses affected by workplace violence ranges from US$50,000 to US$250,000 per incident. Compare that to the cost of a workplace violence defense training consultant, and at a minimum he’ll be saving $30,000, something that will benefit the company for years to come.
2) More and more employees injured in workplace violence are filing lawsuits against their employers. Compensation payments can be well over $250,000 per injury. You may not know this, but employees are often forced to sue because workers’ compensation is typically not paid for injuries from criminal acts such as workplace violent attacks.
3) The nature of violence is that it is random. So, just because nothing “hasn’t happened” in a business, office, school, or medical center yet, doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Nearly all victims of violent attacks are “It will never happen” to him or her… forever the moment before it happened!
4) Your company’s insurance company probably won’t pay off or pay everything. They hire their own lawyers to enforce small “exclusion clauses” that are buried deep within your policy. And that means paying the loss out of the gain, not to mention the problem of lost time due to trauma.
5) You can’t rule out being a threat just because everyone “gets along”. Employee violence adds to the fact that he’s only one of five attack types, and a cool, cool, and calm employee (an employee who doesn’t believe anyone can do that) I don’t know how I would react to appropriate stress. , just in time!
The point here is that getting training to help protect yourself, your employees and your company’s assets should be viewed like any other insurance. Other than that…
This type of insurance will prevent you from discovering that other policies you thought had your back not covered!
Video about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
You can see more content about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
If you have any questions about Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
way Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
tutorial Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music
Can You Have More Than 1 Per So.Pn Amazon Prime.Music free
#Workplace #Violence #Training #Decide #Money #amp #Training #Someones #Hurt