You are searching about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C, today we will share with you article about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C is useful to you.
Full iPhone Guide
This is a full guide about Apple iPhone, it should be easy to understand. If you have any problem about this guide, feel free to post here. I will reply to you ASAP.
1. Simple introduction about iPhone
Screen resolution: 320 by 480 pixels (160 ppi),
Operating system: OS X
GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), Wireless data
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) / EDGE / Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
Battery: Talk Time: Up to 8 hours; Standby Up to 250 hours; Internet Use Up to 6 hours; Video Playback Up to 7 hours; Audio playback Up to 24 hours.
iPhone Supported Video format:
H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
iPhone Cost: $59.99 a month for 450 minutes of talk time, $79.99 for 900 minutes and $99.99 for 1,350 minutes along with unlimited data service. There also is a $36 activation fee. Customers can pay extra for plans to get more talk time or text messages. Several family-style plans also are available, ranging from $80 a month for 700 shared minutes to $120 for 2,100 shared minutes.
Full iPhone Demo Guide: Apple – iPhone – A Guided TourFor more iPhone info: IPhone – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia2. How to rip DVD and IFO to MP4 for iPhone
Step1. Download “Aimersoft iPhone Converter Suite”, install and run it. For Windows Vista user, you may have to run this program as Administrator, right click the program shortcut and click “Run as Administrator”.
Step2. Run the DVD to iPhone Converter. Load your DVD by clicking “Load DVD” button, you also can load IFO file from your hard drive by clicking “Load File” button.
Step3. Click the drop download list to select the Audio and Subtitle you want, you also can change the output location. A regular DVD movie has several titles, such as MTV DVD, by default, this software will merge all the DVD chapters into one video clips, you can check the click box before the title list to select any DVD clips you want to rip.
As format: This software supports three Apple products: iPhone, iPod and Apple TV. It can rip DVD to MP4, M4A; it also can rip audio from DVD to MP3, AAC. Just select “iPhone Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)”
After you finish the settings, click “Start” button to start the conversion.
3. How to convert AVI, MPEG, FLV, WMV, MOV, ASF, MP4, DAT, RM, RMVB, MPG, 3GP to MP4 for iPhone
1. Click “Video to iPhone Converter” to load the Aimersoft Video to iPhone Converter. Then click “Add” button to load video files. This software supports batch conversion, so you can add several video clips at one time.
2. The operation is similar with DVD to iPhone Converter, this software can join several different video clips into one file, if you want to join video, just check the box “Merge into one file”. You also can customize the resolution, video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel, etc in the setting panel by clicking the “Settings” button. The program also lets you create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clips.
3. Click “Start” button to start the conversion after you finish the settings.
1. This software provides rich video editing functions for you to trim, crop and edit DVD movie. Click the “Crop” button, and then you will see a pop up window (See the figure below). There is a frame in dashed line around the movie video; you can drag it to cut the black edges.
2. You can click the “Effect” button and customize the brightness, saturation, contrast, volume, etc . You can even apply special effects such as “Emboss”, “Negative”, “Old film” and “Gray” by selecting an effect from drop-down list.
3. This software can capture pictures from DVD movie, there is a small camera icon below the preview windows, click it when you preview the movie, it can save picture as JPEG and BMP.
How to rip DVD and convert video to iPhone with Cucusoft iPhone Converter Suite?
1. Download Cucusoft DVD to iPhone + iPhone Video Converter Suite, install and run it. Click “Open DVD” button to load DVD file from your DVD drive or hard drive.
2. Click on “Setting” and go to menu “Subtitle” to select the subtitle and select the audio.
3. The converter will automatically detect the main movie of your DVDs, it will popup with below window to let you make a decision, just keep the setting of “Record from movie start point” and output file size setting, the default setting is the best for good quality and compact output file size, click “Yes” to start ripping DVD to iPhone video files.
Run iPhone Video Converter and click “open file” to load videos. Then click ‘Output’ and choose the path where you want to save your video files. Click ‘Convert’ to start converting video to iPhone MP4 video.
For more iPhone converters, you can refer this iPhone Converter review:
DVD to iPhone Converter review
Lenogo(win): http://www.lenogo.com/dvdtoiphoneconverter/index.htmTrouble shooting:
To convert RM/RMVB real media files to MP4, you may have to install Real player:
http://www.real.com/freeplayer4. Where to download free video and rip CD to MP3 for iPhone
1. iTunes store: $0.99 for one song, $9.99 for one movie, $1.99 for one TV show. Just install iTunes and visit the iTunes store.
2. Limewire is fast and popular file sharing freeware working on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Through the P2P (peer-to-peer) network, you can free download various files by its category or keyword searching.
3. Other stream video website such as video.yahoo, Myspace, etc. here is a list of free stream video website
here is a guide to show you how to download stream video with vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It’s free!KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion!and Firefox.
step by step guide download free youtube, google, yahoo video to computer for free
the download stream video is flv file, if the free online flv converter couldn’t deal with it, you can use trySUPERorAimersoft iPhone Video Converter, and they can convert flv video to any format you want.
4. Rip your own CD to MP3 for iPhone; iTunes can help you to do that. Install and run iTunes, click “Edit -> Preference -> Advanced -> importing tab” to change the “Import Using” to MP3 Encoder, you can also customize the audio bit rate here. Then click OK and put your CD into your disc drive, iTunes will automatically recognize that you’ve loaded a CD. Now you can either choose individual songs for import by checking only the tracks you want and un-checking all the rest (all songs are selected for import by default). Simply click the Import button on the upper right corner of iTunes and let the software do the job. All of the selected files will be encoded into MP3 digital music files and saved in your iTunes music directory by Artist and Album. (If you’re not sure where to locate your files, you can find out by going back to the “Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced tab”. Here you can see the default iTunes Music folder location.
Transfer music and video to iPhone
You need iTunes version 7.30 or later to sync music and video to iPhone.
If you don’t have iTunes yet, you can download free from here.
If you already have iTunes, just create a play list; drag your music and video to the list (set your
iTunes to “manually manage music and video”), connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable, then click iTunes “File -> Sync iPhone”, Done.
Video about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
You can see more content about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
If you have any questions about Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 8920199 6
Search keywords Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
way Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
tutorial Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C
Where Are Normal Pictures And Music Automatically Stored On P.C free
#Full #iPhone #Guide